Taking into account the fact that intercultural awareness and competence is of paramount importance nowadays, it is not surprising that more and more students consider the possibility of studying abroad a profitable investment in their future career. For several years Saint-Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance has been working to develop programs which can make studying in FINEC available for those who do not speak Russian One of them is International Semester.
Why choose International Semester
International Semester is a great opportunity for those who would like to study in one of the best Russian Universities of Economics and do not speak Russian at all. Taking advantage of International Semester in FINEC you will:
- get knowledge of financial and managerial aspects of enterprise’s functioning within the international context;
- get to know economic, social, cultural and juridical features of the Russian business environment;
- develop team working and business planning skills;
- improve effective communication skills with representatives of different cultures.
- broaden your professional horizons available to you as a graduate.
Who is eligible
International Semester is suited for those Bachelor and Master students:
- who are going to build a successful career based on the internationally acclaimed expertise;
- who like to challenge themselves academically;
- who are eager to learn more about doing business in Russia;
- who are keen to acquire new skills which will be of great use in their future;
- who are fond of the idea of becoming a globally-minded person.
Economics & Management
Business Development and Marketing in Russia
International Financial Management
- For Bachelor semester — 1200€
- For Master semester — 1750€
How to apply
To apply for the program you should fill in an application form and a learning agreement.
For further enquiries, please contact: Alexandra Drugova, International programs coordinator:
tel. 007 812 458 97 30 (# 2861)